GROUP FINISHED FILM OPENING

PRELIMINARY TASK

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GROUPS!!!!

OK so we've been put in our groups and I'm with Holly and Laura-VERY EXCITED
Both of them will gel with me nicely as they are both very hard working and keen about film

Holly- My mole chum (private joke)
She is the most film obsessed person I know-she'll really help when it comes to research and comparisons for the film. She LOVES blogging which is another bonus (watch her preliminary task..I don't think she even needed to act :] )

Laura- Very close friend and very ginger. She is so hard working and determind to get 100% on this project. She, like me, tends to do too much work and way extra than you actually need-> not always a bad thing though

I am very excited to be working with two of my best friends and now just cant wait to get going!!!!!!!

xx

No comments: