GROUP FINISHED FILM OPENING

PRELIMINARY TASK

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feedback of final film...

I've showed our film opening to friends and family and it has been extremely positive, and has evoked some really amazing feedback.
The main points which people commented positively on:
  • The main actor-very realistic and scary
  • the music at the opening
  • the montage at the end
  • the shot of the keyboard-very creative angle
  • the seamless editing
  • Titles look very realistic!! (this one was mentioned a lot)

Some things that people picked up on were:

  • Could have shown the murderer later on for suspense, or not shown him at all
  • lighting-too distinctly different

Other than that everyone has really liked and all of the people I asked said they would like to see the rest of the film. Also my younger brother said it was scary and he kept asking questions like 'what is he going to do..?' and I don't think he would want to watch the rest of the film BUT- this is a good thing as it shows we have targeted our audience well because we didn't aim to make a film aimed at younger children.

I am really impressed by the feedback and comments and I am really proud that the film I am showing them was created by myself and my friends.

No comments: