GROUP FINISHED FILM OPENING

PRELIMINARY TASK

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shoot 3: How it went...

We completed our final shoot yesterday. We needed this shoot because we had some things to re-shoot and some new shots to complete. We had a half day from school and took full advantage. However none of us were very well which caused some problems

Favourite shot: the close up low angle of king-I had to sit in a really uncomfortable position btut it was worth it!!

Best part of the day: Having so much fun with everyone. It's like they're my own little media family!!

Worst part of the day: 4 sick people stuck in one tiny room-NOT GOOD
Everyone was coughing and spluttering and it was horrible, germs all over the place. but you gotta do what you gotta do

Overall the whole shooting experience has been great. I've enjoyed it so much. I think i have really stretched myself in my filming abilities.

xx

No comments: