GROUP FINISHED FILM OPENING

PRELIMINARY TASK

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dear Moderator...

I hope you enjoy going through and reading my blog. I have put a lot of effort and time into what seemed to be like a large portion of my life for 3 months. On my individual blog you will find a link to my 'Group Blog' on the right hand side. You will also see a link to the other girls who were in my group (Laura and Holly) as well as the link back to our teachers' blogs which are labelled 'BLK foundation blog' and 'THR foundation blog'.

I have tried to make my blog as easy to get around as possible, and so to help you find your way I have labelled all my research posts 'Research' and my planning blogs 'Planning'. Also my evaluation questions, as well as any extras that are linked with, or to do with my evaluation are under the label 'Evaluation'. You can also clip on any on the labels to see my initial ideas, or work through in chronological order starting in September to see my progress. You will also find my preliminary task which I worked on before starting the main task. This is labelled 'Preliminary Exercise Evaluation'.

On our group blog we have all our evidence of initial research and planning under the labels 'Research' and 'Planning' showing our inital thoughts and inspiration and our project developement, as well any other little posts that were conversation between the group. All posts that I was responsible for have been labelled with my name.

As you can probably see my group finished film opening sequence, and my preliminary sequence are at the top of my blog, and the group film can also be found at the top of our group blog.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog
Best Wishes

Amelia Conway-5220

No comments: